Review of ABH x Alyssa Edwards palette


Hello friends,

This post is going to be about Anastasia Beverly Hills x Alyssa Edwards palette. This palette came out in June, but this was one of the three eyeshadow palettes which I brought with me on my 3-month long summer vacation, so I think I have tested iit long enough in order to review it :)



I absolutely love Alyssa Edwards. She is one of my favorite drag queens, and I love her series dancing queen (tongue pop :) ). The outer packaging is everything- in this gorgeous pink shade and sleek feel. I would only change the color in the inner part into black because the eyeshadows don’t pop against the hot pink.The names of the shades have deep meanings to Alyssa, so for example b.b.d.c. is short for her beyond believe dance company and d.d.g. is drop dead gorgeous from her iconic statement: ‘’I don’t get cute, I get drop dead gorgeous’’, brick road is from yellow brick road from her favorite movie Wizard of Ozz.
You get 3 shimmery shades and 11 mattes.Shades called texas made, dream it, believe and b.b.d.c. are pressed pigments and they are not meant for use for an immediate eye area because those colors contain red pigments and they can stain the eye and if you have really sensitive eyes. I personally don’t have any problems when I use the eye primer. Without the primer, it does stain.
 Here you can see the swatches. The formula is a little bit drier compared to usual ABH formula so these shadows swatch terribly with a finger but beautiful with a brush which is more important. They are nicely pigmented except the headliner shade which is poorly pigmented. My favorite shades are b.b.d.c which is a deep purple, dream it, brick road which is pretty decent yellow, believe and the supreme which is peach color perfect for every day as all over eye or to warm up the crease. Besides headliner, I didn’t find any problem with this shadow but if you want to blend them and build them, I suggest to use synthetic blending brush such is the brush that comes with the palette, because the formula is dryer. But to be honest, my favorite eyeshadow formula is ABH’s just because you don’t need to build them for ages even though a lot of beauty bloggers love the blending and building process. To see some of my looks with this palette visit my instagram: @rougeaddict1





I really love this palette. You can create tons of fun looks and I really enjoyed it during my vacation.
This palette is still available and the price is 45$.

Other posts you might be interested in:

*ABH Soft glam, Norvina and Modern Renaissance palette. Which one is the best for you? :  https://rougeaddictenglish.blogspot.com/2018/12/abh-soft-glam-norvina-and-modern.html



Коментари

Save on iHerb with me. Use code at the checkout: ALI3309

E-mail for business inquiries

rougeaddictblogger@yahoo.com

Disclaimer

All posts are my own opinions and they are not sponsored. They are 100% true and honest. Some links/banners are affiliate.