Review of ABH Sultry palette


Hello darlings,

This post is going to be about Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry palette. This palette is one of my favorite palettes in general. It contains gorgeous cool tone eyeshadows with a pop of warm tones. This is such a cohesive palette meaning that all shades go well together and you can easily get inspired and create different looks both for every day looks for work or school and beautiful smokey looks for a night out. The outer packaging is gorgeous and glittery.



Palette comes with 7 matte and 7 shimmery shades. My absolute favorite shades are pearl which is nice champagne with rose flex shade, cyborg which is taupe glistening shade and birch which is nice neutral to warm transition shade.
Here you can see the swatches. All shades have typical ABH formula, are well pigmented, blend well and they can be build up nicely. The only flaw I see with the palette is that shades teak and cinder are very similar so maybe another mate medium brown would be more appropriate or even the color from the outer packaging instead of one these two shades.



At first, when this palette came out, I was underwhelmed as I have some of the similar shades in another palettes, but when I saw the palette in the store I noticed that a lot of shades are actually quite unique. Therefore, if you don’t own a cool tone palette, I would definitely recommend this one. To see some of my looks with this palette visit my instagram: @rougeaddict1

This palette is still available and the price is 45$.

Other posts you might be interested in:

*ABH Soft glam, Norvina and Modern Renaissance palette. Which one is the best for you? :  https://rougeaddictenglish.blogspot.com/2018/12/abh-soft-glam-norvina-and-modern.html


Коментари

Save on iHerb with me. Use code at the checkout: ALI3309

E-mail for business inquiries

rougeaddictblogger@yahoo.com

Disclaimer

All posts are my own opinions and they are not sponsored. They are 100% true and honest. Some links/banners are affiliate.