Favorite fall lipsticks for 2017-top 10

Hello everybody,

 Welcome to my second blog in English language. I hope you will enjoy my content :)
As you can see from the name of my blog I just love lipsticks so  what is better for my first blog post than my favorite lipsticks for fall 2017. Note that this post is more about lip colors itself so if you like the color feel free to purchase from any brand of your liking. 


So lets start with the nudes. First color which I want to mention is this beautiful pinky mauve pale shade. It is perfect for work or school. This is shade from MAC-really me and the finish is matte.


Next color is nude with a little bit more purple. Again, this color is perfect for work or school. The color is NYX matte lipstick in the shade whipped caviar.


I like cool tone shades for autumn. This awesome grey-purple shade is from NYX Lingerie line in the color embellishment.


Another example of cool tone nude is again from NYX (not sponsored, I just love their pigmentation and prices :)) Liquid Suede line in the shade sandstorm which is super wearable light brown color.


Do you like color of fallen leaves, especially those with the red undertones? I just love that. Therefore, this shade is one of my autumn favorites. It is actually a lip pencil from Miss Sporty in the color 013 coconut. This is step darker then nudes I have mentioned but still wearable for every day.


Now lets dive into berries. 
The first color is actually my all time favorite lipstick from MAC and it is shade called flat out fabulous. The finish is retro matte. This color is definitely out there but I like it. It is more fuchsia pink than berry. It goes perfectly with brown and gold eyeshadows.


This color is a real berry color. It has purple undertone and it is one of mine older (but still perfect) lipsticks from Avon's perfect kiss line in the shade berry smooch. It is similar to MAC's rebel shade.


Now lets mention the obligatory vampy shades.

Who does not like the burgundy shades in fall? This is a bit more red. Again, this is older lipstick from Avon in the shade matte crimson but you have many similar shades on the market e.g. Maybelline's divine wine.

Next shade is what I imagine that a vampire would wear. It is my own mix of Essence's eye pencil (yes, not lip but eye pencil) in the shade 29 berry fantastic and NYX's lingerie lipstick in embellishment.

And, the last shade is a deep vampy shade but with more purple and brown in it. It is old (again) Avon lipstick in matte grape.


Here you have swatches on the hand.



That's it. Those are my top 10 lip colors for fall. Which colors are your favorites?

Until next time,

xoxo


Follow me around the digital world:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rougeaddict


banner

Коментари

Save on iHerb with me. Use code at the checkout: ALI3309

E-mail for business inquiries

rougeaddictblogger@yahoo.com

Disclaimer

All posts are my own opinions and they are not sponsored. They are 100% true and honest. Some links/banners are affiliate.