Review of ABH Rivera palette


Hello lovelies,

Today, I will present Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera palette. This was this year's ABH spring launch, and their first colorful palette. But this was one of the three eyeshadow palettes which I brought with me on my 3-month long summer vacation, so I think I have a good test period of the palette in order to review it :)




This palette comes with 6 shimmer/foil shades and 8 mate shades.  Besides regular shadows, in this palette you get pressed pigments which practically means that the pigmentation is greater and those colors are bahamas, cannes and palm. There is a warning on the packaging that those three shades are not for use for an immediate eye area because those colors contain red pigments and they can stain the eye  if you have really sensitive eyes. I personally don’t have any problems when I use the eye primer. Without the primer, it does stain.
Here you can see the swatches. All shades are well pigmented, blend well and they can be build up nicely.




My favorite shades are sails which is best white eyeshadow I have, mediterranean which is very unique grey-blue shimmer with blue flex, cannes which is magnificent purple without too much blue in it and bahamas which is true hot pink color. For my vacation, I enjoyed to use seychelles, seaside and mediterranean which  shine very pretty under the direct sunlight.  To see some of my looks with this palette visit my instagram: @rougeaddict1
I really love this palette. You can create daily looks and fun looks. Shades mix and go well together. Even the outer packaging is very nice and from denim material.

This palette is still available and the price is 45$.

Other posts you might be interested in:

*ABH Soft glam, Norvina and Modern Renaissance palette. Which one is the best for you? :  https://rougeaddictenglish.blogspot.com/2018/12/abh-soft-glam-norvina-and-modern.html

Коментари

Save on iHerb with me. Use code at the checkout: ALI3309

E-mail for business inquiries

rougeaddictblogger@yahoo.com

Disclaimer

All posts are my own opinions and they are not sponsored. They are 100% true and honest. Some links/banners are affiliate.