Empties 2017

Hi girls,

Happy Holidays!

Today I am writing about my trash :) Seriously, I am feeling that posts about empties are the best because you can really see if somebody actually used the product and tell you if it is worth the money or not.
So let's start with this mini reviews.


Let's start with the skin. I have oily and acne prone skin so whenever I read that product is for oily skin, I just purchase. This Clinique serum from anti blemish line didn't do anything for me. This was complete waste of money.


It is a different story with the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. It hydrates the skin nicely, but it does not matiffy it. I love to use it when I am wearing make up, because it is weightless, hydrating and great base for make up.


I adore L'Occitane hand creams. I am purchasing them again and again. This one is from line Arlesienne and smells like heaven. It smells like mix of roses, violets and saffron.


Another skin care disappointment is unfortunately  this Caudalie moisturizing matifying fluid from Vinosource line. It did NOT moisturize my skin and definitely did NOT matifyed it. I am really sorry for this cream because I love Caudalie products.

 
La Roche-Posay skin care is absolutely great for me, especially the Effaclar line. If you have oily, acne prone skin I highly recommend this line. The only less good product from Effaclar line is sebo-controlling moisturizer because it does not matiffy you for a long time.




This is a hair mask from Garnier with honey. It is a decent mask for it's price. Nothing special. It smells really nice.


I also have greasy hair. I tried this Loreal shampoo with clay and I hated it. It does not even clean your hair properly. Do not purchase this.


I love the smell of Sephora's body care products and I am purchasing them often. They are not very nutritious for the skin but they have pleasant smells. This is a body wash from cotton line.


I hit pan heavily on this NYX Turn the other cheek pallete. I really liked the highlighters and blushes here. The eyshadows are decent, but not very pigmented. I think that is OK quality for it's price.


I also hit pan on these Essence eyshadows and I was blown away. Pigmentation is really good for the price especially if you apply them wet or with the finger.


I have completely emptied the Avon Color trend pressed powder. It is good, it lasts for a couple of hours. It is one of those powders that gives coverage. The only flow is that oxidases with some foundations.


This Garnier primer is OK. Nothing special.


This Avon eye shadow primer is OK for it's price.

I love this NYX setting spray. It definitely prolongs the make up wear. The only flow is the ''chemical'' smell.

I hit pan on several eyeshadows in this NYX every color imaginable pallete. The pigmentation is really good for the most eyeshadows.


This Essence All I need palette of concealers is decent for it's price. If you bye it, I reccomend to use it with your fingers.


This bronzer is cult favorite for pale skin. It is from Essence-matte bronzer. Love it.


Another favorite is this blush from NYX in shade taupe. I love it for contouring. This is an old packaging.


This NYX illuminator in the shade ritualistic is the dupe for The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. It is really beautiful for pale skin.

 This Nyx eyeshadow base in number 3 is OK for it's price.


I really liked this NYX contouring duo. Even though the highlighting powder looks white I used it as setting powder for my concealer. It looked really  nice and brightening on my skin tone.

I hope that you liked this post.

XOXO

ps SALE ALERT. There is a 65% discount on whole Coastal Scents website now! Click on the banner below:

Коментари

Save on iHerb with me. Use code at the checkout: ALI3309

E-mail for business inquiries

rougeaddictblogger@yahoo.com

Disclaimer

All posts are my own opinions and they are not sponsored. They are 100% true and honest. Some links/banners are affiliate.